This project involves identifying and analyzing a Python package and presenting a summary and example code that demonstrates what the package can do.
What to turn in
A functioning Python script that gives a demonstration on how this package or set of packages can be used to accomplish a task. For example, maybe you want to create a program that scans twitter feeds and gives a social score or rating on particular topics based on positive or negative adjectives used in the tweets. You may want to use a libraries such as tweepy or nltk to do such a project, tweepy could be used to pull in the tweets while nltk will analyze the sentiment of the content written in each tweet.
Step 1: Pick a package
First, search the web for packages and decide what you would like to research. Below are some examples to help get you started on finding such packages:
Category: Web Stuff
Category: Text analysis
Category: Analytics, Data Science, Info. Visualization
Step 2: Write and run your code example
· Your code must demonstrate a practical use of this package.
· Your code must have at least one function.
· Your code must have at least one control flow statement (an if … elif … else loop for example).
· Your code must be commented in appropriate places and your function must contain at least a basic docstring.
· Your code must run successfully. Failing code is failing code.
If it seems like a lot to ask in the time provided, keep in mind the following:
1. You are not writing a full app, you are giving your classmates a real, practical, and somewhat minimal taste of what this package can do.
2. You can use code you find on the Web as a starting point. The fact is that a well-documented package (and all of these options are well-documented) has useful “starter code” that doesn’t do anything particularly interesting but it does get you started. So yes, you can use that code to start your example, but you must also be able to explain what that code does!
Step 3: Organize your code package and submit
When submitting your code package I am looking for 3 things.
· A readme.txt or readme.md file that gives a brief explanation on how to install and run your code. See this readme page as an example https://github.com/psf/requests#requests Links to an external site.. Your readme should include:
o Package Summary. Introduce the package and what it does at a high level.
o Install and Run Instructions. How to install the packages necessary to run your code
o Code. Brief explanation of how your code works and highlights of important areas with line numbers included.
o Future idea. What if I asked you to use this package in your final class project? Describing one idea, including explaining what this package would do in that project.
· Your sample python code submitted as .py files (please specify in your readme file as to which python file to run).
· A requirements.txt file that specifies the packages needed to run your code. This can be created by using this command in your console:
o pip freeze > requirements.txt
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25