This is a project that needs to be completed writing a code and getting the desired output as given in the attached file
Logic Programming Project Suggestions
5. Computable Contracts
A computable contract is a logic program that captures both the static and dynamic elements of a contract. The static elements can be used for answering questions, and the dynamic elements can be used to monitor the compliance to regulations over the lifetime of a contract. An illustration of a computable contract is available here. Your goal is to develop computable contracts for one or more of the following agreements.
1. An automatic payment setup agreement
2. A credit card agreement
3. A deposit account agreement
4. A binding arbitration agreement
5. An online services agreement
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25