Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read The United States of America and the International Criminal CourtLinks to an external site., Between cosmopolitan and American democracy: Understanding US opposition to the International Criminal CourtLinks to an external site., and pages 477-480 and 483 of the Routledge Handbook of Critical CriminologyLinks to an external site..
The United States has refused to join the International Criminal Court (ICC) since its inception. The issue of the United States’ reluctance to join the ICC continues to be a matter of international debate. This week’s assignment requires you to take a position on whether or not the United States should formally join, and accept the jurisdiction of, the International Criminal Court. Avoid notions of jingoism, and examine the international community and the responsibilities of the United States as an international actor in both civilian and military affairs. Make sure to explain the consequences of not joining or a decision to join the ICC.
In your Assignment,
The International Criminal Law assignment:
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013Links to an external site..
*Note: You are encouraged to integrate any feedback from your instructor and upload the assignment to your ePortfolioLinks to an external site..
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25